Monday 1 March 2010

Spot Check

It's the first of March, I realised how fast time had passed. It is now the third month of 2010 already, and shamefully, I have to admit, I still miss 3A5. The nostalgia had not yet faded.

This morning the entire school was in chaos, because the discipline teachers had spot checks. I was too afraid because I brought liquid paper to school. But nonetheless, I learnt that the teachers had no interest in whatever stuff we brought, they were just checking our hairs.At first we were having PJK, but because LCK was spot-checking, so we didn't have our lesson. But most of us decided to play truant. How naive were us to think that we could avoid spot check.......
Of course, we still went back to the class. Then one by one, we were asked to step forward to the teacher and let her 'scrutinise' our hair. Like a police traffic, she controlled our movement in the class. Trying to do something suspicious, they 'cuffed' you and....well......most of us knew what would happen next.......


It was very lucky that my classroom's cupboard wasn't chained this morning, or else I couldn't imagine what trouble would befall us. I hate to admit.......the discipline teachers were way too spontaneous. They caught us off guard, and impressively, their spontaneous actions had flooded the school with students' tears, mostly girls though.



I passed the teacher 'eagle-eye observation', but two of my friends (boy) weren't lucky. Girls were the worst, I had lost count on how many became the prey.............





No comments:

Post a Comment