Thursday 4 March 2010

Manglish

Today pity 4S2,
after recess don't want to change t-shirt,
then all kena caught and send to discipline room.
Pity.
I was told that 1 student was given dimerit points,
and 30 students were caught.
Pity lol.
Aiya like this next month I have to change already.....
haiz......
School change the time table again lol,
sienz.....
i just memorised them, now need 2 re-memorise again,
ki si la this school.
This morning in school.....waste time la.
Raymond, Yee Chong, Shik Ming and Zi Jian go perbahasan,
class so quiet tiok.......
feel like......weird
Malay teacher is really a slacker,
very friendly, superbly friendly, homework friendly, teaching friendly..........
OSM set the first class test's paper,
I tiok che kia........
Many of my teachers set papers....
including Physics and Chemistry.......
This Derrick.....
I saw him 3 times in school,
I waved to him three times,
and he never waved back..........
dunno he saw or not
haiz.....
4S1 and 4S4 so siok,
change sejarah teacher.
My sejarah teacher ah.......you go sembayang la,
go back to India la,
don't teach us Sejarah anymore.
I hate you!
Went to IT class......tiok che kia,
the test paper give instruction already,
all we need to do is.....follow lo
follow what it say then do it..
like this also can.....
haiz
Is it just me?
Or someone else also feel no pressure about the test?
Just another boring day.........

No comments:

Post a Comment