Wednesday 17 March 2010

Preparation

It's Wednesday, and it's the day I had wasted a lot of time.

Okay. It all began from 6.45am. I woke up and as always, dazed, ate my breakfast without really enjoying it, brushed my teeth without realising whether toothpaste were used, took a bath without knowing whether soap were used. Then, went to school to join the activity.

And because it was only a preparation, which meant nothing official or serious, we were bored. By 'we' I meant everybody.

We were asked to paint the "banner", which I found it extremely disturbing because whoever drew it didn't have a flair for arts.

Then, spending about 45 mins "colouring" the banner, we had nothing else to do. It was around 8.15am, and we had to stay until 5.30pm. But then, as I said, we had nothing to do. So time seemed to be creeping way too slowly and we felt tired and sleepy. Then, in lieu of wasting time by watching the clock tickling, TYH and I wandered around the school.

And it was the very first time I had gone through the entire school within 15 mins. I went to every part of the school, except the basketball courts (where the scouts were training) and the field (where the JSPO and KPL were training).
.
And our leg sore for excessive walking........
Time dragged on. We managed to scavenge few sudokus. But yet, time still dragged on. And the worst thing was, we were famished. We waited for hours to have our lunch. And guess what? Lunch provided was nothing. It couldn't even fill 1/3 of my stomach.
.
Everyone was complaining about the price. Apparently the price was too high for a packet of rice with a little bit of vegetables and one "sausage"? It was the most expensive lunch I ever had.
.
After lunch, we were seriously bored. We had watched the girls training ITEM for hours. And I had to say, they can't dance. But yet they were so thick-skinned and they bent upon dancing. My eyes pain. Ouch!!
.
Seriously bored, or deadly bored, or 'corpsely' bored, or whatever term you think best describe us, we asked for permission to leave earlier. They said 'ok' and we fled, free from boredom and the group of girls.
.
But we hadn't gone back home. We went to a restaurant to fill the spaces in our stomach. And the price was so much cheaper and our stomach was so much more filled.
.
Then, officially, we went back home. Pity that boy who couldn't go home due to transport problem.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PS: Due to technical problem, I have to type full-stops to seperate the paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment