Thursday 11 March 2010

Class Test 1 (D)

And double yes! Today is the last day I'm having class test.

First paper for the day: Biology. The paper started on 9.30am, which meant we had 2 hours for us to prepare for the paper. But then, most of us were so bored, so tired, and so occupied and we didn't feel like reading anymore. Everyone was holding a book, but to count the number who actually read it...........

The somnolent morning exacerbated everything and many people began to snore....

Then we finished our biology paper. Despite the whoops, many of us realised we had made mistakes that we didn't expect.....But nobody cared anymore, because we had SEJARAH later!!!

My mind was occupied and choked with biology facts. When I had the sejarah textbook in my hands, my head pained. I hated to read anything that needed memorisation. So, I surrendered and stopped studying.

The paper was ok, but I had no idea how many mistakes I had done.



Few things in my mind:
1. 11 people in 4S1 failed their chinese. Sorry. But be cheerful, because I only got 44.....

2. Ms. Rag (the one who set the eng. paper), the word "newer" does exist. I have been using the word for umpteen years, I have seen this words for uncountable times. And here is a prove to support me:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/newer . If this doesn't convince you, you can type the word "newer" and google in. You can count how many times this word has been used. Do not argue with me about this, because I know I'm right.



Gotta go........I'm going to take a siesta. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment