Monday 29 March 2010

Wrong Info


Sunday was probably the hottest day experienced by many people around my taman. Electricity supply was cut and none of the electrical appliance was functioning for at least 3 hours.

TNB (Tak Nak Bekerja) gave us notices that informed us the electricity would be down on Saturday. When I went back home and realised the electricity was available, I was elated because I wouldn't need to be away from my computer. I shouldn't have been so happy, luck never stayed.

By the way, TNB were not supposed to distribute notices with wrong information.

While the supply was cut, me and my family went to shopping mall to kill the time before the electricity came back. First we went to Jusco and had lunch. Then we went back home after an hour and realised the electricity hadn't come back. So we went to Pacific again. xD

Pacific was very crowded, and the air-conditioner there was working so we stayed there for quite a long time. I bought a storybook, Sherlock Holmes. Only later I realised the book was published in India.


Here's an interesting thing: Ken Nord lives near my house (only 2 houses in between us, to be precise) had electricity supply on Sunday. It was so unfair! We are living in the same Taman and the distance between my house and his was not more than 30 steps, and yet he had electricity but I didn't. So unfair! Haiz.....considered myself bad luck la........

By the way, my english teacher rated my essay and I only got 30/50. I was shocked because it was the lowest mark I got since I came to secondary school. But my friend told me I got the highest mark in the class. So the problem is: My english is not good enough, or is my english teacher strict in marking? I think she is more strict compared to Nisha. Geez it bothers me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment