Thursday 25 March 2010

Hot

The weather is hot, nobody can deny that. Not for now. I went to school this morning, prepared to survive the somnolent morning which worsened by the tedious lesson conducted by our dearly BM teacher. Everyone knew he can't teach, he is only good in wasting time and delaying stuffs.

Then......the lessons went on. After recess, we had our biology lesson. Then something interesting, but yet annoying happened. The electricity supply was cut and the fans and lights went off. We were in a room which the air didn't circulate well, and the heat had us nearly killed if CSB didn't ask us to go back to our class.

Here's something interesting. When the electricity were down, Pn. Nen (4S2's bio teacher) came and talked to CSB. And god! CSB was standing on the stage but Pn. Nen was standing on the floor, but yet CSB was still shorter than her! We all laughed at the sharp contrast. I guess they knew what we were laughing about, maybe they just didn't bother to entertain us.

Then we went back to our class, which was much cooling compared to being in Biology lab. And so the electricity were down for about an hour. During BI's lesson, I told my friends that we should praythat the electricity would not be available for the few hours so that we could skip IT classes. Right after I mentioned that, the electricity came back. And now I regretted what I said....

By the way, brave yourself to face more heat for the next few weeks.


The weather is getting hotter. Our mood were unstable, it could be trigger any time. For instance, me. If you are trying to make me go berserk when I'm enduring the heat, you better have martial arts skills to protect yourself from my swinging.

Worse still, my mother got a letter that informed us the electricity will be cut on this Saturday from 10am to 3pm due to unavoidable reason. And I had nearly gone mental when I knew that.

Afternoon....IT. We all went into the lab and realised we couldn't log in using our password. Then problems arose and my teacher realised the server was not functioning. We spent minutes talking in the lab, trying to hack computers and typing nonsense and then our teacher came in and told us we could leave and we were so happy and we log out the computer and fled from the lab.

Do you know the sine rule above? This is one of the questions will be asked in the Maths and Science quiz during Maths and Science week. I'll be preparing at least 5 questions out of 25, and I can only give you one hint: learn the sine rule.


No comments:

Post a Comment