Friday 5 March 2010

Questions

Question 1: Why is Physics so difficult to fathom?
I have been revising Physics for the pass few days, and so far I could only understand how to read the micrometre screw gauge and vernier caliper. Know a little about prefixes, although I haven't memorised all of them. Know how to get C, although I don't really know the concept of y=mX+C. Know how to get the average reading, although don't really know how to read the ticker-timer...But, I am ready to fail my Physics.

Question 2: How bad is SHE in teaching Physics?
All of her students are lamenting, or someone else cursing her for her incompetence in teaching. I guess she does suck in teaching. I'm lucky my Physics teacher is GCL, she is quite pro.

Question 3: Why is the weather so hot?
All of us were standing there, listening to the speeches talked by the principal while bantering happily. As most of us know, the weather is burning recently. Most of us were sweating and we hated to bear that.

Question 4: Mr. Tor, can you define what is "short"?
The term "short" in your dictionary is undefined?? I guess so, your "short" speech is about 10 minutes long.

Question 5: 4S6, do you know the term "hak cipta terpelihara"?
I typed out all the 55 peribahasa and gave it to someone else. And somehow the entire class has it. It's fine if you want to photocopy my notes. But, if error occurs, don't blame me, the notes are not supposed to be given to you guys. And by the way, "hak cipta" is violated.

Question 6: School, can you be more systematic?
I have house practice this evening, therefore after school, I stayed back so that I could hide in the library to do Physics and Maths exercises. But then immediately after I grabbed one book, I was asked to place it back to where I got it because the teachers needed to tie all of the books. Library is undergoing renovation for the next few days. So guys, don't waste your time by intending to stay in the library. I have just wasted mine today. And because I couldn't get any reference book, I had to plough through my biology notes again..........

Question 7: Miss BHK, can you shut your mouth up?
FOR GOD SAKE you are the library teacher!! You are supposed to make sure no noises are produced in the library, not MAKING THEM!! I have endured your exasperating voices for the entire afternoon, and I'm not going to go through that again. Do you know your annoying sound is the only sound I heard in the library that is annoying for 2 hours? I'm fine with whispers, but not yelling or shouting or whatever sound you make. I have no idea how 4S1 and 4S6 students endured her, she is so annoying! Ya and that's is how this teacher becomes notorious.

Question 8: WHY IS MY BLOG SO BORING?????
My blog is so boring without pictures. I feel bored looking at my own blog. God I need to make it interesting.......someone please teach me how!

No comments:

Post a Comment