Tuesday 9 March 2010

Class Test 1 (B)

And yes! I have confirmed to have failed my chinese!!

For my chinese, I got only 22 marks out of 50. 11 for 概述 and 11 for 现代文理解, total 11+11=22, 22x2=44!
I'm not nonplussed though, I have expected this result. As I said, I have got ready before PMR....

By the way, I only know the results of 4 students, and guess what, I got 44, one of them got 40, another one got 50 and the lucky boy got 60!! I guess the ratio of failed and passed is severely lopsided.

Anyway. I have english for today. I did a very, very careless and stupid mistake. So far I got 4 mistakes. More to be discovered later.

Moral is ok. But I wouldn't say I got all the correct answer, and I'm afraid I might not pass too.

Add.Maths, the most easiest paper for the past 5 years. So far I have not done any mistakes.

Well, I guess I waltz through the exams today, I hope I can do this tomorrow and thursday.........

No comments:

Post a Comment