Wednesday 10 March 2010

Class Test 1 (C)

And yes again! I have confirmed to have failed another subject!!

My Chemistry.....tt. It was actually a race against time, the questions weren't difficult, but the time restricted most of us from finishing it. And although we had finished them, we would have done a lot of mistakes. Me for instance, I finished all the questions 5 minutes before the time ended, but I forgot to draw the thermometer in the 'labeled diagram', which meant that the entire diagram I drew would be nothing but a trash and a waste of time.

The school was in total chaos after the test. The sophisticated and famous TPS set the paper, now she became notorious for causing large number of fails in our form..............

Sorry JJ, I couldn't make this post as interesting as I said earlier, I'm quite tired now.

Malay was quite easy, but yet I did a mistake, 4 marks gone now. More to be discovered.

Tomorrow: Biology and Sejarah. Let's pray that we wouldn't fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment