Friday 19 March 2010

Anniversary


It's Friday, and it's the day PBSM is having anniversary.


I went to school quite early today. I met the four boys who were there on Wednesday. Unfortunately, today one more boy was present. And the boy is TZL, the annoying, irritating pain-in-the-neck person who is also a person everyone detest. If you know him, you would realise how maddening this person can be. And I hate him, A LOT!!


Okay. Morning was quite interesting. Boys were required to stay back to tie knots to hang the banners. I enjoyed it, a lot. It was SO, SO MUCH better than spending the entire morning dancing and singing and talking. I enjoyed it a lot, although I sweat.


Time seemed to pass fast. Banners were being hung, and knots were being tied. Then, KRS, KPW and Girl Guides were joining the party too. They hung their respective banners, preparing to go wild.


As I said, time crept fast. I didn't realise it was already 11.30am until I saw the watch. It was our lunch time. We got our own lunch, and wolf it down. You know why we wolf them down? Here one reason: The food was awful and we ate all of them to end the suffering as soon as possible. We paid RM3 for our lunch, and guess what we got--One packet of rice with some bean sprout and two nuggets. RM3!!! I rather spend that money on instant noodles.


Then, afternoon, the ceremony began.


The ceremony began with speeches, which I doubt anyone bother to listen. Then, ITEM began (I had forgotten who performed first). Then, round dance. And so on....bla


I had to say, I didn't enjoy it much. I saw the difference between KRS, KPW and PBSM. The reason why KRS and KPW played happily was because their friendship was strongly bonded. Boys to boys, girls to girls. And PBSM, too few boys. And the dances......I hated it.


I never enjoyed singing or dancing, therefore I didn't enjoy myself.

The KRS, beaming happily to the camera after receiving the "best overall champion" award.

Due to the heat, and the vigorious activites, added by the tightly tied banners, the air inside the canteen was strongly humid and the smell of sweat was suspended and circulating in the air. It burnt my nostrils, but yet, everyone enjoyed it much.

Then..........time seemed to move slowly, and then, activity ended.

We got some silly things for momento. And then we went back home. After I reached home, I was deadly beat. But thinking of what we had done this afternoon.....I regretted I joined PBSM. And the reason is: No boys.

PBSM is good in having girly activites. You want prove? Initially there were more than 25 boys in my year, and now it had shrunk to 5. Need more prove? Initially there were more than 20 boys in the form 5 group, now it had decreased to 1, who is the incumbent president. Initially there were more than 20 boys in form 3 group, it had now shortened to 3, and none of them is interested to take a role in PBSM after the AGM.

Need more? Figure out yourself.

And here is the thing I want to say: NEVER! NEVER ASK ME TO DANCE OR SING BECAUSE DANCING AND SINGING IS WHAT I HATED THE MOST! AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT FACT! NOT MY PARENTS, NOT SENIORS, NOT TEACHERS, AND NOT APOCALYPSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment