Saturday 6 March 2010

Activity


I went to activity this morning. I arrived there quite early.

Then we had our meeting......and so on......and the first activity for today: Photoshooting.....

As most of you guys have known, I hate to be photographed. And what annoyed me (us) was, there spent 1 hour for photoshooting. We waited for them to "carefully" arrange us and waited for the camera to be clicked. And guess what? they spent 20 minutes (at least) to snap a photo. Just imagine how much time have been wasted!! Stupid!!

And I want to say this: boys in PBSM is getting fewer, and sooner or later, PBSM will be opened for girls only. You want to know why?

The activities they have in normal meeting are principally for girls, and way too girly! And you expect boys to attend meetings when you have activities that are so girly that even girls feel awful????? STUPID!!

I shouldn't have joined PBSM!!!!

===
I guess I got carried away......enough about disparagement.....

We had a briefing about Anniversary that will be held on 19 March. TYH is coming, and so I guess I am. But I have not given them a confirmed answer.

Then we had marching, around 10.50am.........

They wanted to select people for the marching parade, all and sundry were involved. But then, they had us shortlisted and I guess I had to join the marching team again........tt

I had not got a confirmed answer, but I don't want to join the marching team for the parade. So I'm now hoping they will not choose me. Choose someone else to take part, please!

After I went back home, I realised I was seriously tanned and my skin looked a wee bit red. It didn't look like sunburn, because I felt no pain. I just hope it will fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment