Monday 8 March 2010

Class Test 1 (A)

Yes! Congratulates me because I have failed my chinese!!

When I got the test paper, I was baffled and paralysed momentarily. The 概述 is killing my brain cells......But anyway, I have got prepared before PMR!! So, it's fine if I fail, at least I tried my best.

Modern Maths is quite simple. But I had done a very careless mistake. 6 marks gone for now, probably more. To be discovered later.

Physics. Oh my god physics. I analysed the ticker-timer wrongly. I had the initial velocity and final velocity wrongly. 2+1+1=4, 4x4=16. 100-16=84!! WTF!!!!

God I hate exams!!

==I NEED ADVICE==

My friends have been pressuring me to tell them my blog link (although I have no idea how they know I have a blog). So I'm thinking that I should give them my chinese blog link and locked this blog for invited readers only. Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment