Friday 12 March 2010

Over


Triple yes! Exam is over!!

I'm now going into overdrive, I'm have never been so hysterical before. This is probably because the stress that burdened me yesterday had vanished.

Here's a question I created:

1. Explain "Biology+Sejarah=Fail!" (3 marks)

Biology+Sejarah=Fail!.
Explanation: When Biology test and Sejarah test are arranged on the same day, students get panic and nervous. When students get panic and nervous, their nerve cells do not function optimally. Hence, they could not memorise facts easily. When facts could not be memorised easily, many points are left out by students. Therefore, students cannot score great marks in the exams.

Proudly to say, I got 3 marks. ^_^




OK. Here's what I do today:

Morning we had the routine. Then, all the AJK of Maths and Science Week were requested to meet NLL and HSF. I finally got to know who HSF was, and I had to say, she was kind of weird. She was the type of people who enjoy frolicking and she tend to speak the wrong thing.

We had our discussion, and it wasn't right for me to post the discussion here. It was meant to be a secret.

Don't worry. No hush-hush.

But I was requested to write the speech. tt......they should shoulder that responsibility, but instead they chose me to write it. I obliged but had no idea how to write it.

After the meeting we were supposed to go back to our respective classes, but then we found a very, very good and smart idea to play truant. We helped PKI to transport the school magazines from the lorry to the staff room. So our meeting began with sitting and ended with sweating. But yet, we enjoyed it.

I got the results for two subjects. I'll post my result right after I have all.

Afternoon: House Practice. Due to the heat and blazing hot sun, the house practice had been delayed to 5.00pm. But, nothing was conducted and we lazed around talking to friends while watching students Judo-ing and hoping that the rain would last longer.

Then finally, the activity ended around 6.20pm and the throng began to disperse.

I went back home, bathed, and had my dinner.

Whatever that I was doing after that were not worth to be shared. So....I stopped writing now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment