Monday 22 February 2010

Outing

February 19, 2010

It was Friday. My mother and sister decided to watch a movie---Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. I had no interest in watching a movie, so my father only bought two tickets for them.

And it wasn't cheap. It cost RM9 per entry.

My father booked the tickets online, and then went to Sunway Carnival to collect the tickets.The seat position was satisfactory, not in the centre of the hall, but at the centre of the rows.

We had lunch at the food court. I didn't know there was a food court in Sunway Carnival. I ordered Tomyam Fried Rice (I'm an avid fan of tomyam), and I had to say, I was peculiarly disappointed because the price was way too expensive. And the food were not enough to fill my stomach.

My mother and my sister then went into the cinema, and my father and I continued idling around, killing some time.

Two hours later my mother and sister walked out from the cinema hall, and we waited them at Popular like statues positioned there.

Then my sister told me I should have watched the movie. She told me how interesting the show was, gesticulating like there were flies bugging her.

But I knew she was actually attracted by the actor who played the eponymous character.

Although it was Friday, the traffic wasn't smooth and was always congested. Sunway was choked full with people, but my father realised they were not carrying any bags.

Then I knew, the reason they went to Sunway was the same as mine------The weather was just too hot to bear and we went to a shopping complex equipped with air-conditioner. Since it was free, why shouldn't we enjoy it? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment