Friday 12 February 2010

Chain

Someone in my class bought a chain which came together with a padlock. He decided to chain the cupboard in my class, so that all of them could place their books in the cupboard without being confiscated. Good idea, but are you sure everything will go smoothly as what you wanted?

But I kept my mouth shut, it didn't concern me, nor it bother me. I just let the nature do its job.

It was the last day of schooling for this year. Next year would be the year of Tiger. That made me wondered, as tiger was on the brink of extinction, what would happen if they extinct and there were no more tiger on Earth?

Well.....dragons were legendary creatures, and they were also one of the zodiacs. So I guess it wasn't important.

Facebook, again, getting bored. I just gone through whatever was there and began to continue my fishing in Fishville.

NLL had a facebook account, I added her though, still waiting for a response.

I got the time table for the first class test, and I was chagrined to know the dates. They should have given the time table out after CNY. So good in ruining people's mood, aren't they?

Anyway, Chinese New Year is around the corner. I don't know how I will spend the time. I'll probably laze around, or maybe binge upon cookies rich in calories or whatsoever.

Time ticked again, almost 12.00pm now. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment