Sunday 7 February 2010

Miss

I miss 3A5
I miss the noises they made.
Every single noises,
the laughs,
the highs,
have left me great memories of what I know I can never forget.
4S3 is different.
Everyone is geeky.
They talk,
but not much.
They don't make noises, and even if they do,
it's something lame and very different from last year.
This year,
it's not very high, and I know not many memories will be left for me.
I miss my friends in 3A5.
Yong Jie, Chin Seng, Wee Chin, Lawrence,
Yit Hao, Wee Liam, Ju Kheng, Adwin,
Derrick, Ken Nord, Zheng Jia, Chee Khang,
Say Kit, Kok Chew, Soo Yong, Chin Ping,
and some girls in the class.
I love to talk to them, although not often.
They know what I'm talking about,
they catch the gist.
They know the bread and butter of whatever jargon I'm saying.
And yet some of them are still in my class.
And of course, Jia Hao has already agreed with me.
3A5 is the best, even if it is compared to 2A6,
where we spent our form 2 life.
4S3 is different.
I step my feet into the class every weekdays morning.
And what I see is students studying.
They don't enjoy talking much,
and they are not talking the same language with me.
All they do is reading.
I know it's good, for them, for me, for all of us.
But I couldn't do it.
It's not my nature to do these.
Everytime the bell rings, 3A5 students left the classroom,
in a big group, to the toilet.
And everytime we decided to do things,
we do it together.
4S3 is different.
Everybody stays in the class, there is no lepak kaki.
They don't co-operate. They do what they think is important to themselves.
Most of them, but some of them do not.
I agree. 4S3 is not that bad.
There are people who are high too,
always in ecstasy.
Min Huang, the one with the infectious smile,
Jacky, the one with the 'yellow' mind,
Pei Ying, the monitor who enjoys talking,
and the girl sitting beside her too, loves bantering.
Pei Xin, the girl who couldn't sit still,
Ting Huan, the one who talks loudly.
And a few more people.
They are great. Only some are great.
The others.....don't enjoy talking much.
Someone has told me to give a try.
Maybe one day, I will love 4S3 more than 3A5.
But given the circumstances,
and the happy memories that I got on the very first day in 3A5,
I don't think it would work.
Yes.
The difference between 4S3 and 3A5 is too huge to be compared.
The difference is way too obvious.
For those who were in 3A5, they know.
They know the enormous difference between 4S3 and 3A5.
It has been one month.
And I'm still feeling nostalgic.
I have no love to 4S3.
No a single one.
No changes as the first day.
My heart is still in 3A5, still and always metalic there.
It still remains unmoved.
Nothing can change what happened in 3A5.
It was the best year I ever had.
You can tease me now.
This year, I learn that I should appreciate what I had.
Once it is gone, it is gone.
4S3 does not suck, I don't like it. I don't love it.
Just no feelings.
So for those 4S3 students this year who sees this,
please don't mistaken me.
I just have no feelings towards 4S3 if compared to 3A5.
It's like the difference between China and America.
A chinese will miss China if he is in America,
and an American will miss American if he is in China.
I have tried.
But it fails.
3A5. I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment