Thursday 10 December 2009

Thursday

December 10, 2009. It's not very the moment I have been waiting for, but I can't say I'm not eager for the day to arrive. It's today, undeniably. I had made passport, therefore, I will go to Singapore today.

Tonight,9.30pm I will depart and journey Singapore. This will be the very first time I step my feet out of Malaysia. I haven't even reached Pahang, or Sarawak, or Sabah, but I'm going to Singapore.

I'm quite worried about my Facebook. Fishville actually. What will happen to my fishes if I don't feed them in 2 days? Will they all die? I don't know. There are cruel to make this a rhetorical question. But I will sell all of the fishes. Not all, I will leave one there. If it dies, I will know what to do next.

Facebook, weirdly, is getting very, very boring. I have surfed the entire Facebook and I couldn't find anything that interest me. The games are lame. You just have to feed them, recharge them, give them foods, and they will automatically help you to the next level. So far I have only chummed up about 70 friends. With most of them I known, and one foreign friend, which I was floored to receive her friend request. I pondered over the idea to accept that, but I couldn't think out one reason to ignore her as I'm not going to post anything too personal. I accepted it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment