Friday 25 December 2009

Party

On December 25, 2009, my friend, Goh Yiet Hean, had 'indirectly' invited me to go to a celebration. Organised by his father (I think so), I accepted his invitation and went to his celebration.

At first I went to his house, only to find out his celebration was held in another place. So embarassing......

Then, I met them at a temple behind Golden Phoenix. Off all the people, I only recognised two. And I realised most of the people invited were there to greet Yiet Hean for scoring 8As. I couldn't blame them. His photo was beautifully printed in newspaper.

Anyway, I had a great time there. An uncle gave me a plate of fried rice. Thank you. Then I had a plate of tomyam noodle and a bowl of laksa. You must think that I'm a glutton. But each plates contain only a small amount of food. After that they played with...artificial snow?? A product of China. They sprayed the "snow" around, on cars, on shirts, on hairs, and which to my opinion, utterly childish.

Then, we played chinese chess. I hadn't played for months, and my skills began to move backwards. I lost all the matches.

But anyway, I had a cheerful night. Thanks for the invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment