Saturday 26 December 2009

Avatar


The annoying friend (although I hate to admit it) had badgered me for months and I couldn't bear it anymore and fulfilled his wish today. His wish: to go to Megamall with him. If I didn't agree I might want to suppress the surge to hit him for years.

This time, I was accompanied with two other friends, who were there at the party last night. The annoying friend, I'm calling him A, to protect his privacy, wanted to eat KFC for lunch, although I didn't like it much.

We wanted to play bowling, but a competition was held there and we couldn't do anything but watching. Then we went to watch a movie. The blockbuster movie Avatar.

While in the theatre, I chose not to sit beside A. I did make a smart choice. My friend who sat beside him nearly went berserk. I wouldn't blame him. A is such a pain in the neck.

Avatar is not that interesting. I have to admit, the pulsating music was great, but I didn't like it much. The movie was kind of boring. The length of the movie is about 2 hours and 15 minutes, and I had trouble to keep myself awake after about an hour. Only the last 30 minutes caught my attention (as you might have expected, the fighting scenes). The others were just normal, and kind of boring (in my opinion). My rating: 7/10 (saved by fighting scenes).

No comments:

Post a Comment