Wednesday 23 December 2009

Back....Back

After four nights of holiday, I'm back!

Okay, I'm cutting the crap, I will go straight to the topic.

December 19, 2009
My sister is on holiday. We get our stuff ready and go to Kampar to fetch my sister. Without delays, we go to Puchong, Selangor to meet my uncle. I'm looking forward to play with my cousins. They are all young, with the eldest 8 years old and youngest 3 years old. They are adorable. I have a great time there.

December 20, 2009
We go to Sunway Pyramid. Due to Christmas, Sunway is packed with people. We have our lunch there in Old Town White Coffee. The price is affordable, and the food is quite tasty. I buy a few books.

December 21, 2009
We wake up bright and early, and go to Kampar to help my sister to register her time table. Apparently UTAR wasn't punctual in time and delayed the time of registration. Within a few minutes, the time table has been fully booked and my sister has to apply the time table personally, in the office. Then, we go to Cameron Highland. The road is winding, and I feel like puking. Nonetheless, I didn't. We stayed in an apartment. The apartment lacks facilities. But who to be blamed? It's RM200 per night.

Then, we have our lunch in a restaurant. The food is still affordable and worth the price. Then we wandered our way to Tanah Rata park. The part looks derelict. Despite our will to enjoy the natural cool air, the biting wind and the overcast weather forced us to stay back in our apartment. We have our dinner in Brinchang's night market. The night market is packed, and the traffic is congested. I said inwardly: "Like this also want to come ah?" It's true. Nothing interesting in the night market.

December 22, 2009
The bitterly cold weather forced us to stay at home. We have cup noodles as breakfast, and rice for lunch. Then we stay at home, enjoying the cool breeze. Initially we want to eat Steamboot, but my parents and sister are full, and they can't eat anymore. So, we go to MarryBrown and have simple dinner. After dinner, we walk back to our apartment, and I bought an ice-cream. It feels great to eat ice-cream in a cold weather.


I try to keep my post short and simple. Nothing interesting occured in Cameron, so I have nothing much to say. I will post my fourth day in Singapore later.

Lastly,
Hopes all PMR candidates score straight As tomorrow. Good Luck to all of you and me. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment