Thursday 31 December 2009

Cheers

Just came back from a friend's blog. X is sad that Xdidn't get 8As in PMR. The way X describes his/her feelings was specific, and the emotion was strongly felt by me. You can call me sentimental, but I guess I am.

PMR isn't everything. Initially, weeks before I hold the paper stating that I get 8As in PMR, I was sure I couldn't get straight As. My emotion was disturbed, many emotions had mixed together and I couldn't point out what emotions I was feeling. In PMR, I had made serious mistakes in both BM and BC.

You know what came next, I was sad, disturbed, broken. My tiny little heart was as fragile as a glass, and it was smashed with a force so enormous that I had never imagined. However, after days, I felt like that was nothing to be sad. So what if I didn't get 8As? So, I lived happily after the few days, until the day PMR result is out.

I felt nothing. PMR getting 8As to me, felt like nothing. No sadness. Just a little happy because what I had studied in 3 years had not wasted.

So what with 8As? It's just PMR. Without a SPM certificate, what job can you find outside? PMR is nothing. It only shows you what you have learned so far, what have you accomplished in 3 years time. SPM determines you fate, it is your lead to your dream, your route to your triumph.

So cheer up. You think your fate is changed? Yeap...your fate might have changed, but you have two years to change it back to what you want. Two years is a limit. Don't waste it.

Well, I guess I have been too emotional......

Anyway, it's December 31, 2009. The last day of 2009. I guess this is the last post this year. My hands are shaking, stopping writing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment