Friday 18 December 2009

Holidaying

PMR result out on December 24. S*n of the b*t*h, if I don't get 8As, my mood will be completely spoilt and I wouldn't have the joy to celebrate christmas. I am not confident to get 8As. I don't know what I will get. The foreboding I'm experiencing is the harbinger of me failing PMR.

Tomorrow I will be going to Kampar to fetch my sister, and then my family and I will go straight to Puchong, where my grandparents live. We will stay there for about 2 nights, and then we will go to Cameron Highland for another 2 nights, hopefully. I will come back on Wednesday. Enjoy before I visit hell.

Saying 5 days goodbye to facebook and my blog, although I don't really miss you. Just saying goodbye as a sign of politeness.

Very....very lazy to post about my fourth day in Singapore. Too many pictures have been snapped, and I had gone to too many places. Actually only 4, but it was tiring. The decision to post it hang on my mood.

I should have supplicate before I sat for PMR......

No comments:

Post a Comment