Thursday 24 December 2009

PMR result

Finally, after we have been waiting for months, the PMR result is finally out.

Not many students are eager to receive the result, particularly those who know they didn't do well in PMR. I am a prime example. Of course, some are nervous, some don't even care. Who cares how they feel?

I reached the school upon 10.00am, and waited for 30 minutes for the result. Finally the result is out. And I score 8As. In another way of saying, straight As!

I was elated and numbed with surprise. I know I did not do well in Malay, and weirdly, I score A.

Some of my friends broke down. They were sad they didn't get all A. Some of my friends don't care. Anyway, I feel sorry for those who did not get all As. It's just PMR. SPM and STPM or foundation are more important. Do work hard and get flying colours.

Meanwhile, the good news: SMJK Jit Sin performance has rose. This year, 238/553 score all As, which means 43.04%. My heartiest congratulation to our school students.

No comments:

Post a Comment