Friday 27 November 2009

Movie

I has just finished New Moon: The Movie. I had sat in the cinema for 2 hours to watch this highly anticipated movie. Not by me--by the people all around the world. New Moon has never been my top of must-watch list in this year. I'm not totally keyed up, I guess you know why now. But, of course, I have finished the book before I watched this movie. It broke my record as I finished New Moon in only 2 days. Yeppie! So, I would have noticed whatever stories that have been removed in the movie. Frankly, many have been removed.

Today is Friday, not to mention a public holiday. The ticket price is RM10 each. Surprisingly, ticket price is actually RM8 and the other RM2 is government tax.

I went to Aeon Jusco to watch this movie, together with my mother and sister. My sister has come back from Kampar just to watch the movie. Oh no, and also to watch 2012. I am not a fan of disaster movie, nor do I believe such a nonsense about the end of the world. Calender is used to tell time, not to predict future, ok? Entering the hall upon 7.35pm. Proud to say I had selected wonderful seats. Not too high not too low. The only disappointing thing is the air-con. It's not cold.

Well, I endure myself in the hall for 2 hours. The story is not so interesting. Nothing made my adrenaline pumped. The only two extraordinarily interesting are the scene where the two werewolves fight and the battle between Edward and the Volturi, which ended quite badly. Luckily saves by Bella, or a real gory vampire movie will be on screen which send creeps and receive criticism simultaneously. Oh, not to mention those beautiful scarlet eyes, and the most beautiful vampire portrayed by Dakota Fanning. Emm.....I don't know who is more beautiful, she or Alice Cullen.

The movie is....just ok. Many stories have been removed from the book. The ending is different. No Charlie. The conversation on the plane is also removed. The only thing that makes me happy is the shorter stories of Bella and Jacob. Thanks to the time limits many parts have been cut. Thank god. The two of them together feels to me like....preposterous. In the movie, Jacob appearance is like 70% and Edward 30%, Bella is almost 100%, maybe a little shorter, 95%. I don't know. If you despise Kristen Stewart, forget about it. If you detest Taylor Lautnet, go buy 2012 and watch it instead. Storyline just ok. But I'm looking forward for Eclipse, the story seems better. My rating for New Moon: 6/10. Oh, just as a reminder. Do not trust the subtitles implicitly. I know my chinese is not very good, but I'm good enough to know "dating" is not "做爱". It should be "约会". Anyway, the actors and actress are articulate, subtitles aren't needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment