Tuesday 10 November 2009

SOS

Jacky and Vi Vian, the class monitor of 3A5 did not do their job and pushed everything to me. This morning, as I was in school, I was asked by my friend to "wakil" to finish the job that we had not done the day before. Okay, let me made this clear. I was assisting Jacky in his work on Monday. I was involved in that job. But, Jacky was absent today, so did Vi Vian. As I was the only person that had been involved in this "job" and present in school, I was pressured to finish it. And Oh My God! I had to plough through a class of SMM form and keyed all of the words into the computer. Oh my god my eyes were swollen and dried! And I had only managed to finish 22 sheets of paper in 2 hours time.....It takes us painstaking effort and days to finish it. But luckily I meddled in when there were less paperworks to do.

Jacky and Vi Vian, you better don't come to school or I will dice you!!
Well, here is something I wanted to share with you. As I was reading the students' information, I found out a student's mother's name is Tan Char Bor. Wahahaha. I was laughing my head off, so does my friends. "Char Bor" in Hokkien is a girl.

My eyes were swollen. Seriously. Imagined yourself looking at a computer for 5-6 hours nonstop. Okay. Maybe I was exaggerating. Imagined yourself looking at a computer for 5-6 hours, with only a 20 minutes break in the middle. All of us, everyone, who was involved in this "perwakilan" was having two swollen eyes. My eyes felt pain. Therefore, as I reached home I dragged myself into bed to rest, but I dozed off and woke up at 6.00pm sharp! 3 hours of sleeping....

Unbelievable? Yes. I am now doubting my ability to read the clock.

It was just another overcast day and eventually rain began to pour down. I have absolutely no idea what is happening to the climate. It was boiling in the morning but freezing in the evening. The unpredictable weather is getting on our nerves. I'm not the first, I'm sure. It was raining cats and dogs and the fight between these two animals seemed endless. Ashamed to say that I'm not fully accustomed with this climate changes. Sometimes I fall sick, due to the different temperature changes. But I believe I adapt better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment