Wednesday 25 November 2009

Engrish 2

Yep, I know. I posted engrish before. But engrish is just so amusing till I can't resist the urge to laugh everytime I see them. This time I'm going to post randomly, not according to their ratings. Enjoy.

No copyright infringement made. Every post is taken from http://www.engrish.com/.

I know I make a lot of mistakes in my english, but I don't think mine is as serious as theirs:
I Think I'll Pass This Time

Try to avoid the brown ones....

I Traded My Inhibitions For Prohibitions...


Help Oneself.......

Just hit the execute button.........


I Wouldn't Dare...

Should Have Never Put Wheels On That Throne

It won't let me sit!



Thank You Stayed Here


Be Careful What You Pick Up


No really honey, I picked it up at the store....


No Pissing.......



Having a Party Tonight

Which Way To The Normal Doctor?


Ms. Jonas, the biopsy revealed malignant tissue. We're going to have to microwave and melt.

Cafeteria Sign


I give my life and my company, but they just keep demanding more.

No comments:

Post a Comment