Monday 2 November 2009

Pasar Malam

Monday, pasar malam night. I was so looking forward to go to pasar malam. Initially I thought my wish was doomed when an overcast sky emerged from nowhere and followed by a downpour. Luckily, pasar malam was as usual, still crowded, but I wasn't there to spend money, I just wandered at pasar malam.

This morning was the first day I went to school after staying at home for four days continuously. Today the attendance was good, which was surprising, but yet there were still nothing to do, and Joo Phin was pestering me and a few of us to tell her stories. I was astounded. Completely startled because I had no stories to tell~~

I watched Where Got Ghost yesterday. It was a hormedy. By the way, if you are asking what "hormedy" is, it is actually a portmenteau coined by Jack Neo, Singaporean director. The show was not extraordinarily funny, and the directing was a bit lame at the end of the movie. At the highway to be exact. Anyway, just my opinion~~The hormedy in Phobia is still the best. I couldn't hold back and eventually burst out laughing. I really wish to watch it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment