Tuesday 24 November 2009

Passport and New Moon

This morning I went to make passport, so that I can go to Singapore. The government servants are all the same, they all work in such an annoyingly slow pace. My mother was incandescent with rage, luckily she didn't go mental. It took us too long! Anyway we still manage to make one, for me.

Our school Pancaragam's bus met an accident. The bus driver lost control of the bus and drove down into the drain. So far, I heard that there are no casualties, I hope they are alright.

I bought Galaxie today. My sister has been pestering me to buy Team Edward for her, as only Team Jacob is available in Kampar. I bought Team Edward eventually. My sister is an avid fan of Robert Pattinson. I don't know why. I don't like Robert. He looks so filthy and unkempt. Isn't he? Anyway, which do you prefer?


So far I have read about 200+ pages of the hot selling New Moon. The story about Jacob and Bella together really doesn't interest me. But I heard that the ending is better. I'll finish the book (about 500+pages), before I watch the movie. Movies never do better than books! Please note this!! So far, I have read till 322, still no Cullens...erh....

Gotta go, I wanna finish this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment