Friday 20 November 2009

Ironic Encounter at Cherok Tok Kun

I went to Cherok Tok Kun this evening, together with my father and mother. I hadn't been there for quite a while, since I was busied with PMR.

I'm going to make this short and simple, in order to avoid being bored.

I encountered few things that are exceptionally weird and funny:

1. I met a woman, around 30s (I guess), having a surprisingly heavy make-up. Her eyebrows were so fake, like drawn. And her eyes were like bruised. so black! Shit, she is more terrifying than my nightmares.

2. A man bringing his so-called 'honey' pet up the hills. If you love your dog, you wouldn't bring him up. He looked suffered. Pity. And use your common sense, will you? Do a dog need that much exercise?

3. A monkey scratched his groin. No, you didn't get me wrong. The GROIN. A monkey scratched his groin in front of me, while I was drinking my bottle of water. I nearly choked and suffocated. It's funny. Yes, it's funny. At the same time I felt a bit insulted. I had an adrenaline rush to point my middle finger at him.

And last.......


A snake a day--even a fake one--keeps the monkeys away,

says Dr. Wacko, my friendly neighbourhood vet.

Remember this photo? This photo was posted in The Star (Thumbnails section) yesterday. I chanced on looking this with my own eyes. I'm pretty sure this photo was taken from Tok Kun. They looked alike.

Weirdly, when the monkeys looked at the fake snake, they cringed. Some of them shrieked, some of them fled. Ironic isn't it?

Well, it's just a short journey up to the hill. I guess the ironic encounter are suffice, ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment