Wednesday 18 November 2009

Facebook

Weeks long of holidays have prompted me to create a facebook account. And I did. I managed to create a facebook account. Making friends is currently in progress. Sadly I don't have a handphone to satisfy my friends.

My father has planned to bring us on holiday. He might bring us to Cameron Highlands or KL. Surprisingly, he agrees to let me and my mother go to Singapore, a place where he refuses to go for years. Am I dreaming or what? I don't know. I guess I have to wait until I wake up. I'm not all keyed up. But I might go if he permits.

After watching 4bia, I find Thai horror extremely engaging. Therefore, I dig up Body #19 from the internet.

Body #19 aka Body, Body sob 19, is a Thai horror directed by Paween Purijitpanya (4bia-Tic for Tat, Phobia 2 -Novice). Body is Paween's first film. It surprises me because he might have directed a film like a profesional. Those visual effect, angles seem to have been difficult for a new director. I love this movie. Damn I love the music. Body #19 is strongly recommended for those who loves Thai horror. It is not very scary (due to CGIs effect), but the suspense, plot and most importantly, the twist will definitely make you wanting to watch the film from the beginning till the end. The plot is great. No banalities. Strongly recommended. My rating : 9/10. Next horror movie on the watch : Alone, directed by Parkpoom Wongpoom (4bia-Last Fright, Phobia 2-Salvage) and Banjong Pisathanakun (4bia-In the Middle, Phobia 2-In the End).

No comments:

Post a Comment