Wednesday 4 November 2009

Rain

It is raining again, nonstop. For a few days it have been raining in the evenings. Probably just because of raining season. Whatever it is. I don't want to talk about it. It reminds me of geography.

Morning was still boring. It was Wednesday morning, and school was having rehearsal for the graduation day. Many of my friends cut class. Bored, I borrowed The Time Traveller's Wife from Chow Chia Yuin, my ex-classmate (but still a friend). She bought the book on Saturday and she was absorbed into the book more than I do. It is evident by the pages she had read for the past 3 days, more than 200 I think. I finished the book in school, startlingly fast as I finished about 80 pages in only 20 minutes. This broke my record.

I love this book. The ending is good, but I hate when Henry dies. This love should last. It should not be broken. For those who have read the book, if you could not fathom how Henry dies, read this. Henry is actually killed by Clare's brother, who shot him earlier in this book.

My father printed out the bill for my sister's semester. It dared not ask. It must be exceedingly expensive.

I wish the old days when my sister is home. If my sister is home, I would have somebody to fight for computer with. I would have someone to bicker with. I would have someone to play with. I would have someone to confide in. But now she is in Kampar, located in Perak where 6 lives have been snatched in a week time. My mother is worrying sick. She is afraid my sister is one of the victims sooner or later. Luckily, my sister is not an outdoor person. She wouldn't dare go anywhere far without my parents' consent.

I thought of going to QQ Comic Shop. I wanted to go there, until a downpour ruined my plan. I had nothing to do but slumber.

Having games on Viwawa.com. Losing badly. I thought it will be a cinch to battle with the lower levels. Apparently I was wrong. I still need to improve my moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment