Wednesday 14 October 2009

What the hell?????

Oh my god! This is too much to call a mistake. I scored 76 for my english, and yet the school system rated me as fail. What the hell? Is 76 considered failed? What the hell??? Oh my god!!! Come On!!!


I went to Jusco aka Aeon Seberang Perai Mall, again. The mall was not crowded, and I bumped into Lim Jia Xin, my classmate. I went to Jusco to buy another storybook, and as you might expected, I bought the True Singapore Ghost Stories series. Disappointed to say that were only a few choices for me to select a particular storybook to buy. Oh, I bought a cup of "spicy flavour corn in cup". Honestly, they sucks. They tasted awful.


I was told by my friend that the result of ICAS English was out, and the certificate had already distributed to english teachers. That startled me. The result was out?? Well, I went to look for my english teacher but all to no avail. Then only I realized my english wasn't in school. I realized I couldn't do that paper when I sat for the test. For now, my highest target is scoring 30 out of 60, although deep in my heart I know the chances of me getting more than 25 is minuscule. Well, I would just probably sit for the test again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment