Wednesday 21 October 2009

Class Selection

A talk was given yesterday, asking us to select a particular choice to study for our form 4 year. All of us are given two choices, science or economy. And then each selection is branched into three. For science class Malay, English, Chinese, Maths, Add. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Moral and Sejarah are compulsory. Biology, ICT and Chinese Literature are not compulsary, but we still need to pick one. Well, my ambition is to become a pharmacist, or anything involving organism, so it is undoubted that I will choose Biology. But some of my friends choose ICT instead. Sad~~

Next year is gonna be tough, burning the midnight oil for whole year until either we are exhausted or running out of fuel. I will not choose to further my chinese by choosing to study about Chinese Literature. I hate Chinese history, it is full with gobbledygook that will only make me utterly perplexed. I'm not keen about ICT, and Loo Soo Yong is the second reason why I don't choose ICT. He is the embodiment of international computer hacker, he is able to manipulate the computer system and cause massive breakdown and damage. What he did last year is a prime example. He destroyed the school computer system by deleting the Norton GoBack, and the school had to beg him to repair the computers....

Eventually I choose Biology, so does a majority of students.

"Boring!" is the word exclaimed by almost all my friends in my school. They are bored. Imagine yourself playing UNO and chess for few hours nonstop, what will it be? Deadly boring. I'm gonna start to sweat out, it's better than sitting in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment