Thursday 22 October 2009

Crime Buster x2

I have been whining about how boring my life is. Luckily, I am not the special one, because most of my friends feel bored staying at home too. If you are exasperated about me whining about how boring my life is, please leave a comment.

I found a quite-interesting Singapore television drama, Crime Buster x2. It's been a while since I last watched a chinese drama. The gap has lasted for few months and it is time to stop it. I have watched 3 episodes so far, going to the climax of the first part. I love it. Singapore drama is always full with excitement. It's a crime drama, and also quite funny. I you haven't watched it, please do. I think you can watch it on tudou.com. While you're watching the show, take note of the subtitles. Geez I wish I have a english as good as a singaporean...
Should I go to school tomorrow? I am sitting in front of the desk pondering over the idea. Just when I decide I should skip the school, I realize I have not hand in my SMM form. Damn!



No comments:

Post a Comment