Monday 26 October 2009

Playing Truant

It's been pointless staying at school, so I decided to cut class and lie in the house. To my chagrin, I woke up at 8.00am. I planned to sleep till 10.00am, but I woke up two hours earlier~~~~

Finish 2 episodes of Crime Buster x2 this morning. I love this drama, and I love the suspense too. The episodes I watched were the 7th and the 8th, where the team was trying to uncover the truth behind the lies. Two sisters were embroiled in a love triangle, where them, who were a famous singer in Singapore getai, fought over a man and eventually one of them was killed. More lies and brutal were uncovered while the team was digging deaper. Finally the case was solved. So far I have finished two cases, I think there are at least 3 more cases to go. I love it. Oh, did I mention Joshua Ang appeared in the show. Joshua Ang is a famous actor who stars in I Not Stupid. Sadly, his appearance did not last for 3 minutes. Just a cameo. He played Doggy, the protagonist ex-partner who was killed by surgical maniac, the main antagonist of the show. He had indirectly caused the death of Doggy when he stormed into a building to arrest a killer without backup help.

I played badminton yesterday. It was a great day. It had been a while since I last played badminton.

I went to pasar malam too. It was not crowded, many more have gone to "jiu wang ye"...my mother bought a watermelon, and it costs a surprisingly RM13.50 for one watermelon!!! Wow! This is really an eye-opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment