Saturday 10 October 2009

Just another boring day

Feel sick and boring stuck in my house for the whole day, unable to do anything except sitting on the chair and facing tons of books. I hate reading. Feeling puke right now.

I went to Megamall yesterday. I wasn't very happy about that so-called shopping, because my father kept complaining and critizing the lack of maintenance and said the mall looks dilapidated. And he also felt insecure walking in the dark as many shops are not open. Couldn't see any people milling around, felt more like going to an abandoned building. Probably just because it was a Friday night.


Oh, I went to Popular and bought True Singapore Ghost Stories. I'm keen to read the book. I love to read the book whenever my family goes to shopping complex. The book is not cheap, it cost RM16. Probably given a 10% discount if you are holding a member card.

No comments:

Post a Comment