Thursday 8 October 2009

Second day of Hell

It's the second day me spending time in hell. Five more days left. Today I sat for English and Science.

English was a cinch, but yet I got one wrong for the objective questiosn....paper 2 was ok. Science paper 1 was ok, luck was on my side as I did not get any mistakes. I scored 40 questions correct!! Yep!! But science paper 2.......

Don't really want to say. Way to difficult. Particularly the questions about pollination and stability. What the hell were they talking about? What they wanted actually? I don't know. I don't want to know. I don't even want to care. All I wanted is 8As...which is quite impossible right now as I made a mistake in BM Kertas 2. Don't know is it acceptable but....no big hope.

Tomorrow having Geography. The easiest paper of all. Pretty sure I can get an A but I can't be overconfidence. Once again I've to plough through the books to score an A. Well, good luck me!

No comments:

Post a Comment