Friday 16 October 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife

It's just a ordinary day where I am spending my time brooding about what to do. Well, brooding is supposed to have consume time, right? Well, this morning, what I saw in the school had left me dumbfounded. I think there were less than 300 form 3 students present, and only 22 students were there in my class. "22 students" were actually false, because most of them were like vanished into thin air, they were only seen during the first class.

Again, I went to Pacific aka Megamall Pinang. I was there with my family, and I went to Popular bookstore to select a book to buy. You might wonder why I was buying another book when I had just bought True Singapore Ghost Stories yesterday. Well, you see, I'm bored, even now after PMR, I still bored, so I have finished that book. I wandered my eyes at the shelves in the bookstores, and I was attracted by a book titled "The Time Traveler's Wife". I have heard of the book, it received a lot of positive ratings, and also made into a movie with the same name.

The Time Traveler's Wife is a story of Clare and Henry who met when Clare was six and Henry was thirty-six, and were married when Clare was twenty-two and Henry thirty. Impossible but true, because Henry suffers from a rare condition where his genetic clock periodically resets. Sounds interesting huh? I was totally hooked on and decided to buy the book. Now I have something time-consuming to do. Oh, I also went to a DVD shop. All of the disc that were pirated. I bought a 3-in-1 horror movies collection, together with a series of X-men.

Hanging out with my friend in JUSCO tomorrow. He, anonymously known as Jack, will decide a movie for us to watch. I'm not all keyed up about watching a movie, but since I'm always bored staying at home, I think I'll endure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment