Saturday 17 October 2009

Aeon Jusco, Here I Come Again

Pretty sure Jusco is now feeling sick seeing me there again. I went there two days ago and today I retrace my steps there. Jusco was crowded, many people were milling around and bantering, and I stumbled upon some of my friends. I went to Jusco accompanied by my friend, anonymously known as Jack. We intended to watch only a movie, but addiction to movie watching has inadvertently caused us to watch a second film, so I spent RM18 on watching movie today. The first film we watched was Surrogate, a science-fiction movie starring Bruce Willis. The second film we watched was Pandorum, a science fiction/horror film starring Ben Foster. None of them made me interested.

Gotta go, I am now totally absorbed into "The Time Traveler's Wife".

No comments:

Post a Comment