Friday 23 October 2009

Hot!!

Friday is also a pun meaning "fry day". I finally know what it means. Here goes the story...

Today is Friday. Friday is the end of the weekdays and my mum decide to take me to Aeon Jusco to have our dinner. Well, my father has a wedding dinner, so he couldn't accompany us to Jusco to have dinner. My sister is, however, in university located more than 100km from BM. At first I'm all keyed up about going to Jusco. Outside foods taste so much better than my mother's cooking, albeit dirtier.

When we step our foot in Jusco, we are dumbfounded. Something is wrong. The ambient temperature is unusually high and the air is stuffy. To our chagrin, The air conditioner broke down. WTF?? God!! It's boiling in there. We couldn't do anything but endure it. We then go to a restaurant and order our dinner. Before our dinner is served, we are all drenched in sweat. Trust me. You will not be able to imagine how hot is in there. The temperature is also evident by the people in Jusco. It is usually crowded, but today is the contrary. We couldn't stay there anymore and we flee after we finished our dinner.

On the way out, I saw a friend of mine who is currently working there, accepting a part-time job. She told me the air conditioner broke down since morning and it has been hours after the air conditioner is out of order. They are all perspiring and they wish badly they could get back home early. Pity~~

After hours of thinking, I decide not to go to school next Monday. School is now boring and meaningless. Geez, I rather stay at home sleeping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment