Wednesday 7 October 2009

First day of Penilaian Menendah Rendah

It's been a while since I last sat for a public examination, that was when I was 12, or primary 6. I was having UPSR that time and luckily, I scored 7As. I was befuddled and flabbergasted with what I got. It never ever crossed my mind I would score straight As in UPSR.

Today, first day of my hell, I was going to sit for BM, which is always my weakest subject. I love BM and in the same time I hate BM. Love BM because it is unique, and I hate BM because it is confusing. I always confused about how to used imbuhan. And I hate that! And more importantly, I hate novel! It is actually pointless learning novel if none of us wants to plough through the book. Who wants to read the novels anyway? What difference is there between novel and sejarah? It is the same, containing all the mumbo jumbo about Malayan Union, UMNO. Boring.

For today BM, in my opinion, was so difficult that it beggared description. For paper 2...well...still ok...I can't say I can't do it...But paper 1..........as I said, first step to hell....

Having English and Science tomorrow. English is so far my strongest subject, but I can't be overconfidence though.

Sorry I can't upload any images yet. I still a beginner, still trying to explore this blog. Anyway it will take a lot of time, and if there is anyone who can tell me how to place the shoutbox at the side instead of at the bottom of this blog, I would be indebted to you.

Gotta go, I don't want to fail any subject....

No comments:

Post a Comment