Saturday 31 October 2009

Comic Shop

I couldn't remember when was the last time I went to QQ Comic Shop. Since I was bored staying at home, I decided to walk to the comic shop which is not far from my house. When I was there, I was completely soaked in sweat. You couldn't blame me, right? It was a sunny day as I ambled along the street in noon.

Initially I wanted to buy a bottle of mineral water, but I was told that they had runned out of stock. I couldn't have a bottle of water to quench my thrist and I didn't want to buy a can of soft drink to make myself diabetic.

I had been sitting there for hours without realizing so, and I had spent a number of 50 cents to read comics. I read the newest Detective Conan vol.67, which I had wanted for months. Finally huh?Then I borrowed two books, both of them were chinese books. “杀手" by 九把刀 seemed to be a hit, it has been on the top best-selling list in Taiwan, if I was not mistaken. Intrigued by the title and the novel written by the author, I couldn't subdue my enthusiasm and eventually borrowed it. I just hope it would not let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment