Friday 30 October 2009

Sick

It's good to wake up bright and early. But my father is sick, presumably food poisoning, he has been puking for quite few times and had called on a doctor. What the doctor prescribed were just cough syrups to relieve the cough and few medicine for vomiting. But my father said he lacks antibiotic that is effective in killing the bacteria that caused food poisoning. I don't know. I don't give a damn what are they doing. I just hope he can get better. I am forced to skip the school to take care of my father who is now weak. Sorry to my friends who I gave my words to that I will be in school today. This is inevitable.

The Time Traveller's Wife movie has just been released in Malaysia. This is my second most anticipated movie, behind New Moon, Twilight sequal. I love the novel of this show, I just hope the movie did well. I'm not a fan of Michael Jackson, therefore I'm not keen to watch Michael Jackson This Is It. I don't know what is special about his singing except that he can do an almost impossible moonwalk. Ah, my friend has just come back from Thailand. Geez you have no idea how desperate I am to travel. I didn't even have a chance to go to an airport just to see a sight of aeroplane. In retrospect I am afraid of taking a flight, I'm always afraid of plane crash, particularly after sighting the scene in Lost. Addiction to tv dramas.................. But now, no....Now I wish so badly I have a chance to travel...........

No comments:

Post a Comment