Monday 31 May 2010

Mid Year Exam, Day 5

After a few days, most of us were back to school to brace ourselves for the most difficult language paper (to me) --- Malay.

So in the morning we talked about the scope of the test. My malay teacher didn't give us all the notes for the exam. In fact, he didn't teach at all and yet he expected us to sit for the test without his teaching. Did he really think we could study all by ourselves?

If we could study without teacher's aid, why were we in school and why did you whine when we didn't do your homework?

What's the point of having this type of teacher in this school. He didn't even deserve to be called a teacher!

MSEG...... YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!! 4S3 HATE YOU!! YOU ARE THE JUNK IN OUR SCHOOL!

If you think I'm exaggerating, go and ask any 4S3 students.



Okay....I got carried away....


Back to the topic, the first paper was Malay paper 1. After writing two exams for more than one hour, my hand had begun to pain. Not only me, many of my friends were having the same problem. But we endured it because we still had another paper.


As my numskull teacher didn't teach any about novels, we had to study all by our own. We were panicked, including me, that we had lost our appetite to eat.

So paper 2 was only okay. Novel was easy, at least I could write some points. But whether it was acceptable....well...that depended on my garbage teacher.
.
I couldn't answer some of the questions in literature, and the peribahasa and few kosa-kata that needed us to bina ayat. So overall the paper was only okay. Whether it fail or pass is, again, depended on my stupid teacher.

That's all for today. Next papers: English paper 1 and 2, Sivik.




No comments:

Post a Comment