Thursday 27 May 2010

Mid Year Exam, Day 4

Day 4----the day our nightmares came true.
The first paper of the day: Biology. Before the paper started I heard people discussing how late they went to sleep. I eavesdropped actually, but who cared? I still listened to what they were talking.

And here are the outcomes: Some slept on 12.30am, some slept on 2.00am, some slept on 4.00am. If you sleep at 4.00am, what the point of sleeping?

So Biology was quite okay for me. I wouldn't say I would get an A, but I'm quite sure I won't fail. I wrote down whatever that I could remember, including some jargon that I chanced on looking on the internet and would probably baffle the teacher.

So after the paper most of us sighed, at least one of the difficult papers were gone.




The second paper of the day: SEJARAH!! And it's PAPER 2!!! We had only one hour after the Biology paper so many people were reading the sejarah notes. I thumbed through the notes to look for important points. I had ploughed through it earlier, I wasn't planning to overdose myself with boredom again.

When the paper started, all the nerve impulses in my body ran amok and out of control. I could remember nothing but how to write my name.

After the papers were collected, all of us were complaining. But I was mentally prepared, so I wasn't very crestfallen.

So two killer subjects gone. Starting today all of us would be relaxing. Not because the exam is over, but because the papers left were languages and Modern Maths. There are nothing for us to read.

So, let your hair down (although my hair are too short to be let down) and take in fresh air outside the house. And congratulate yourself from surviving the nightmarish day. hahaha! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment