Tuesday 4 May 2010

H1N1

My cousin, Jia Yi, is down with H1N1!

My uncle has no idea how she picks the virus up, but to contain the virus the entire family has been quarantined. My cousin who is only 5 years old has been confirmed to have been infected by Influenza A(H1N1) today and she is now suffering from fever.

Imagine that--a 5-year-old young, delicate girl infected with deadly virus. I'm worried about her.

My uncle tells me my another cousin, Jia Jing, is now having fever. It's very possible that he too has been infected by H1N1.

To make situation worse, my grandmother is found unconscious in her room and she is now hospitalised and warded in ER.

I pity my uncle. He already has his children to be worried about. His deteriorating mother exacerbates everything and gives him more stress than he could take.

I hope my cousins and my grandmother will pull through. Please fight the virus with all your strength, don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment