Monday 24 May 2010

Mid Year Exam, Day 1


None of us likes exam. Whoever loves exam must be a maniac.

Mid year examination has caused many students to be burdened with unrelenting stress, and most of them would attend tuition classes, doing exercises, abandoning their facebook account and many more things that could do. Not me.

I couldn't leave computer. Computer is part of my life, why should I abandon it?

Anyway there was only one paper today--the useless Pendidikan Moral. The paper was on 12.10pm, which meant we had about 6 hours to prepare for the exam.

Could you imagine that? 6 hours of preparation?

But most of us were jabbering and bantering. Some studied other subjects. Some played truant. Some slept in the class. Many things else. I didn't need to use the whole morning to memorise the 23 nilai. So I chit-chat with my friends.

The paper was moderate. Not too hard, not too easy, but a bit tricky. I wouldn't dare say I would get an A, but I know I would not fail. If I did fail, I must brush up on my Moral.

Next papers: IT and Physics. Stay tuned to my second post about my mid-year exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment