Sunday 9 May 2010

Back From Funeral

Wednesday afternoon, my mother came to my school to look for me to deliver me a bad news: my grandmother was in extremely bad condition and the doctors had given up hope trying to save her. I was then told to go back to Sitiawan to accompany her for the last time.

And therefore, I was absent from school on Thursday and Friday. (skip lisan......)

I just got back, still tired from the journey. I'll elaborate more later.

My cousins had recovered from H1N1. My youngest cousin was confirmed clinically and had taken her medication. She always cried when she had to take her medication. My second cousin was not confirmed clinically, but symptoms matched and it was very likely she was down with H1N1 too.

I should be quarantined actually. But they showed no more symptoms.........just pray that I won't be infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment