Tuesday 1 June 2010

Mid Year Exam, Day 6

First paper of the day: English paper 2. We were all studying Literature Component because we knew it would be difficult.
But turned out the paper was quite easy. Not many of us were complaining about the paper.

But here's the thing: the weather was too cold, and the time given was way too long. After collecting the paper I rushed to the toilet, only to find out that the toilet is full. If you wanted to pee, you had got to wait, because there were at least 30 people in the toilet!!!

So I rushed down to the toilet at the ground floor, and it turned out to be the same. This was the first time I saw so many people in the toilet.


Second paper of the day: English paper 1. Many of my friends were afraid they couldn't finish the paper because the time given was 1 hour and 45 minutes. I was, admittedly, stunned for a few minutes while I was doing the speech. They were two words I didn't understand, but I still used it...........

I chose "Friends" as my topic in section B. I thought that was the easiest to write.

Third paper of the day: Sivik. Who cared about Sivik? Not even teacher cared. But the paper turned out to be difficult. I couldn't answer many questions. I wished I wouldn't fail.....haiz.
Next papers: Chinese and Sejarah paper 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment