Wednesday 2 June 2010

Mid Year Exam, Day 7

Sorry there will be no pictures on this post. My computer has broken down and it is not functioning now. My computer is now being repaired, but I miss my computer...

So the first paper for today: Chinese paper 2. As what I had expected, the paper was tough and it someone said they waltz through the exam, I bet he or she is a genius with an IQ exceeding 180.

Let's not talk about the negatives.

The second paper: Chinese paper 1. It was only okay, I hoped I could get high marks because I don't want to fail my Chinese!

Third paper for the day: Sejarah. Most of us had been prepared for Sejarah, especially after paper 2 was over. So paper 1 was quite easy. Within 15 minutes, half of my class had gone to their dreamland, including me. I never slept so long in an exam. (==''')

That's all for today. Tomorrow is a holiday. Yeepie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment